Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jacket and Christmas prep

I've finished my jacket!  It's done!  It looks great!  The picture above was taken this morning in bight sunshine.  Yes they got me with my eyes closed!

Since then, I've made three pair of PJ bottoms to wear Christmas morning.  A pair for Nana, (me), one for Papa, and a pair for our grandson.


I've also been making some Christmas Tree ornaments.  Just a few.  No pictures yet.
  This is going to be a busy week... Explorers on Monday afternoon.  That means I get to go to Lynchburg and I might as well make more stops while I'm there.  So a full in Lynchburg. Tuesday is our Quilt Guild Christmas luncheon and challenge quilt reveal.  Grocery shopping while I'm in the area.  Make the most of the gas in the car while out.  Wednesday is hiking and lunch at The Depot in Lynchburg and at night is family night at church.  Thursday is our morning breakfast group Christmas breakfast.  Phew That's a lot of eating!

In case you don't see me until after the new year, Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and fun holidays.

Sew see you later.
Bette


No comments:

Post a Comment