Monday, February 13, 2012

Catch up

Oh it's hard to believe that it is almost the middle of February.  It is way past time to catch you up on what has been happening.

I left my spare camera battery and charger at our daughters over the holidays, so I couldn't take many pictures of how I was doing things.  I tried to use my old camera which worked fine until I couldn't down load the pictures.  The drivers were not compatible with my current computer.  AGHHH!  OK, so in pictures that I have this is some of what I've been up to the last month and a half.


 I made some grocery bags that I can wash and won't fall apart.  I've used them for more than groceries though.  I used fabric that had been given to me last year.  The embroidery designs are from Embroidery Library.  click  here to go to their site.  Then be sure to come back and finish looking at the pictures.

 This one is really cute as it incorporates spools of thread, buttons and scissors in the crown.








No comments:

Post a Comment